Put That Ring Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me: A Trilogy
MY GOD, YOU’RE SO SQUISHY.
SAMUEL, YOU SLIMEBALL. KISS ME AGAIN.
I COULD GET LOST FOREVER IN YOUR FLAPS AND FOLDS.
STOP TALKING AND TAKE ME, SAMUEL. FILL ME WITH CHILDREN, NOT JUST POETRY.
YES! AND YOU AS WELL, SHEILA. AFTER ALL, OUR HERMAPHRODITIC REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS ALLOW FOR MUTUAL FERTILIZATION.
THAT’S SO SEXY.
- Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
- Dumbledore: Except for detention
- Dumbledore: Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
- Dumbledore: Doesn't that make so much sense
- Dumbledore: I'm so good at rules
- Dumbledore: Ten points to Dumbledore
You have your mother’s eyes.
"When I started working in theatre in England, I would meet people, and they would say ‘Oh, I voted for Margaret Thatcher.’ The first time I heard someone saying that, I honestly thought they were joking. I’d be thinking, I have never met anyone from your world. What’s it like? Do you roast children over open fires?"
David Tennant (via peachpitta)